Aqua Cleantech ApS
Contact information of the data responsible:
Peter Damgaard Nielsen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Aqua Cleantech ApS, Silovej 1, Assentoft, 8960 Randers (CVR – 3737 9727)
Our processing of your personal data
We process personal data that you have provided to us in connection with your association to Aqua Cleantech ApS – such as, for example, being a customer, supplier, partner, board member, job applicant or employee.
We process these personal data to be able to live up to our possible contractual obligations towards you as well as our obligations under the applicable law.
The personal data we collect and process may in general be divided into the following categories:
- Contact information, e.g. name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, position, place of work
- User information (technical data including IP addresses) for use and display in connection with your visits to our website
- Transaction information, including bank details when you purchase goods or services from us
- Application information, including your resumé if you apply for a job at Aqua Cleantech ApS. When you submit your application, you will receive separate information regarding the processing of personal data in this respect.
We treat your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide products, services and information to you – and that you have asked us about
- To manage our business relationships and negotiate or implement agreements
- To provide general customer service and support
- To gain customer insight and knowledge about how our various services – including web site and products – are used, and to carry out evaluation and improvement thereof
- To communicate with you about various topics
- To comply with applicable law.
The objectives of processing data collected by means of cookies, are the following:
- to operate, improve and optimise the performance and user experience of the web site
Deadlines for deletion/storing
We strive to delete (or anonymise) personal data as soon as they have no relevance. However, we will always store it for a minimum of 5 years in consideration of the Bookkeeping Act. Often, we keep customer information for a longer period to be able to service existing installations at the customer’s location.
Your rights in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation
In connection with our processing of your personal data, you have several rights:
- The right to receive information about how we process your personal data (we have duty of disclosure).
- The right to obtain insight in your personal data.
- The right to have incorrect personal data corrected.
- The right to have your personal data deleted.
- The right to object to having your personal data used for direct marketing.
- The right to object to automatic, individual decisions, including profiling.
- The right to transfer your personal data (data portability).
All of the above rights are handled manually by contacting our data responsible person.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require a disproportionate amount of technical intervention (e.g. the development of a new system or a substantial modification of an existing practice), affect the protection of other people’s personal data, or something that would be extremely impractical (e.g. requests for data, which is available as backup).
If we can correct data, we do this for free, unless it requires a disproportionate effort. We strive to maintain our services in a manner that protects data from erroneous or malicious destruction. When we delete your personal data, it is therefore possible that we cannot always instantly delete the associated copy from our file servers, and it is not certain that the data is removed from our backup systems.
You do at any time have the right to complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency.
Information that we disclose
Disclosure of personal data to companies, public authorities and individuals outside Aqua Cleantech ApS is limited to a minimum and is solely carried out by ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
We disclose or provide personal data to the recipients in the following cases:
- Receivers that perform services on our behalf, including, for example, hosted exchange, cloud computing, IT support, payroll administration or other data processing. Such recipients are only allowed to process personal data in accordance with our instructions, and the relationship will be regulated by a written data processor agreement
- In order to establish, enforce or defend our legal rights
- If you have given prior consent to the transfer of personal data to a recipient
- In the event of any merger, sale, joint ventures, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or parts of the assets or shares of Aqua Cleantech ApS
As protection against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal data, which we store, we have implemented the following organisational and technical measures in general:
- Antivirus on all IT systems that process personal data.
- Backup of all IT systems that process personal data.
- Application of industry typical IT systems for processing activities.
- Restricted access to personal data – access is only provided where necessary.
- Data processor contracts with suppliers, who process personal data on behalf of Aqua Cleantech ApS.
- Guidance in safe processing of personal data and information assets for personnel with access to information systems.
- Implementation of the above risk assessment and documentation of all systems processing personal data in order to ensure an informed basis for the level of security of personal data processing at Aqua Cleantech ApS.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities
Version Note Date Edited by
V1.0 Personal data policy 24 May 2018 Anna Kaiser